Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons, MD
Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
Fellowship, Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Genetics, University of California San Francisco
Anne Mardy, MD, is a fellowship-trained maternal-fetal medicine and genetics specialist in both Women’s Health, a clinical partnership between Ascension Seton and UT Health Austin, and the Comprehensive Fetal Care Center, a clinical partnership between Dell Children's Medical Center and UT Health Austin. Additionally, Dr. Mardy is an assistant professor in the Dell Medical School Department of Women’s Health.
Dr. Mardy received her medical degree from Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons. She completed a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and joint fellowships in maternal-fetal medicine and genetics at the University of California, San Francisco.
Dr. Mardy received the Thomas F. Cock Prize for Excellence in Obstetrics and Gynecology and has published many peer-reviewed manuscripts regarding prenatal genetic testing and maternal genetic disorders.
Dr. Mardy is a maternal-fetal medicine and genetics specialist with UT Health Austin.
- Congenital heart disease
- Fetal therapy
- Maternal genetic disorders in pregnancy
- Prenatal diagnosis and ultrasound
- Prenatal screening and testing
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal-Fetal Medicine and Clinical Genetics, Board Eligible
Awards & Honors
- First Prize for an Obstetrics Oral Presentation, The New York Perinatal Society
- Medical Student Teaching Award for Best Resident Teacher, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
- Thomas F. Cock Prize for Excellence in Obstetrics and Gynecology